Tuesday, June 16, 2015

What I'm doing this week:

Reading: I'm between books, for once -- I've got a bunch on my TBR pile but nothing has jumped out at me to pick up, so I'm waiting

Listening to: Jim Croce

Watching: The Weekenders! (we picked up the entire series, last week, after stumbling across the info that Disney had *finally* made it available on DVD. It was one of our favorite cartoons for years, one we regularly quote) 

Doing: Doing staff wrap up for this past school year. Going to Sarah's annual art show. A dear friend's 40th birthday. Going to the North Jersey Pride Dance. Catching up on sleep.

Eating/Cooking: Lots and lots of chopped salad. This heat and humidity do not invite much time spent in the kitchen.

Something that went particularly well this week: A phenomenal conversation with an insightful Life Coach and my co-workers.

Something I struggled with: water heater still isn't working. It's a real pain in the ass.

Something I'm looking forward to: Having nowhere to go on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment